For over 94 years, World Trade Week Southern California has been the most extensive program of its kind in the nation, actively promoting global trade, which has supported our region in crisis and will be one of the most important drivers of economic recovery in the coming years.
The annual Kickoff Conference convenes prominent business leaders, diplomats, government and civic officials as we discuss the crucial role of international trade in sustaining our global economy and launch more than 30 events held throughout the month of May by organizations throughout Southern California.
- 10:30 am CDT – Networking
- 11:00 am CDT – Program
- 11:30 am CDT – Networking
Ed Bastian, CEO, Delta Airlines
Mayor Eric Garcetti, City of Los Angeles
Featured Panel: Future of Transportation and Supply Chain
Addressing supply chain infrastructure, transportation challenges, and innovative, sustainable solutions to increase the region’s global competitiveness as we recover from the pandemic. Panelists feature:
- Michelle Kinman, Director of Transportation, Los Angeles CleanTech Incubator (LACI)
- Commissioner Jaime L. Lee, President, Los Angeles Board of Harbor Commissioners
- Rob Walpole, Vice President, Delta Cargo, Delta Airlines
- $35 General Admission
- $25 L.A. Chamber Member Admission
- $15 Student Admission
Sponsored by the Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce.