Led by Carlos R. Rodriguez from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), the two-hour ACE Reporting Demonstration for Export course provides exporters with the skills and knowledge to navigate the ACE reporting tool and take advantage of its numerous capabilities.
Along with discussing the CBP’s new data initiative and exploring ACE reporting training materials on CBP.gov, attendees will review the most popular reports for filers and USPPIs and learn how to run standard reports using basic formatting features and printing and exporting capabilities. Additional demonstrations include how to modify canned reports by adding data objects and filters, and how to use system features such as scheduling, sharing, and sending reports to other users in ACE.
What You’ll Learn
- Additional ACE Reports capabilities such as scheduling, sharing, and sending reports to other users in ACE.
- How to modify existing reports by adding additional data objects and/or filters.
- The Customs and Border Protection’s (CBP) new data initiative.
- An awareness of the ACE Reports and training materials available at CBP.gov.
- How to use “preferences” prior to running ACE Reports.
- How to run the existing AES-201 Filer Transactions Report.
$30 members; $60 non-members.
Sponsored by the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG).