It’s a challenging time to be an exporter. Between the pandemic and an escalation of trade remedies, companies face an increased risk in getting paid for their exports. They must balance the need to get paid with protecting long-term relationships with trusted trading partners.
Fortunately, there are a variety of international credit strategies that you can utilize to mitigate these risks as you look to maintain and grow your international sales during this current environment.
Join Denis Griffin from the Export-Import (EXIM) Bank and Bruce Glaub of Trade Acceptance Group for a free one-hour webinar as they discuss the financial tools you can use including short-term credit insurance from EXIM Bank, private insurers, and self-insurance. They will show you how a solid international credit policy will help alleviate time-wasting debate and unforeseen risk.
What You’ll Learn
- Post-pandemic financial tools to consider.
- Options available from the Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM).
- Private insurance options.
- Understanding and mitigating payment risk.
- Vetting potential international customs.
- The value of a credit policy.
Who Should Attend
- Finance professionals.
- New business development professionals.
- Company owners and executives.
Sponsored by Shipping Solutions.