Do you know the benefits of quoting and invoicing your international customers in their local currency?
Join Andrew Woelflein, chief strategy officer at Tempus, as he discusses the various competitive and strategic advantages for exporters quoting and invoicing in multiple currencies, and how to get started.
What You’ll Learn
- Why it’s more convenient for your export customers when you invoice in their home currency.
- How invoicing in your customers’ local currencies makes you more competitive.
- How invoicing in foreign currencies can protect your company’s profit margins.
- How to get started with invoicing in foreign currencies.
Who Should Attend
- Accounts receivable staff responsible for international receivables.
- Finance professionals who oversee all financial functions.
- International sales staff.
- International logistic coordinators.