The National Association of District Export Councils (NADEC) will bring together distinguished speakers, business leaders, high ranking U.S. and foreign government officials, exporters, service providers, and trade promotion agencies via ZOOM. We will discuss the latest news and updates on trade policy, export market opportunities, and the new challenges surrounding the U.S. exporters.
Trade policy updates include vital elements of modern trade agreements, global trade and exporting post COVID-19, US-UK FTA update, and US-Kenya FTA update. Sessions on export opportunities and challenges will address EXIM Bank and SBA programs to assist exporters, virtual Gold Keys and trade shows, DEC partnerships with like-minded organizations, and using DEC resources to further exports: How to get the word out to more SMEs.
- Export Market Opportunities and New Challenges for U.S. Exporters.
- EXIM Bank and SBA Programs to Assist Exporters
- Virtual Gold Keys and Trade Shows
- Trade Policy Updates
- Vital Elements of Modern Trade Agreements,
- Global Trade and Exporting Post COVID-19
- US-UK FTA
- Opportunities in Africa including the US-Kenya FTA
- DEC focused programming
- DEC Partnerships with Like-Minded Organizations
- Using DEC Resources to further Exports – How to get the word out to more SMEs
Who Should Attend
Registration is open to DEC Members and non-members alike. Attendees will include distinguished speakers, business leaders, high ranking U.S. and foreign government officials, exporters, service providers, and trade promotion agencies. We will also be forwarding an invitation to our new Secretary of Commerce, Gina Raimondo. No promises she’ll attend but we are strongly optimistic.
Early Bird Registration of $75 is available until 4/15/21. After 4/15/21, Registration fee increases to $99.