The U.S. Commercial Service of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration is providing a series of webinars on France, Spain, Italy, Germany and Russia. The webinar series will provide an overview of each regional market, opportunities, trends, business opportunities, and key projects with practical advice from European experts.
On Thursday, May 13, join the U.S. Commercial Service for a webinar to learn about current market opportunities and challenges in Russia. Learn from our experts at the American embassy in Moscow and in the private sector who will offer market overviews and practical advice to U.S. exporters looking to do business in Russia. The webinar will conclude with a question and answer session.
What You’ll Learn
- How to do business in Russia.
- The current economy and market in Russia.
- How the U.S. Commercial Service can assist your firm with entering or expanding in the Russian market
- The challenges and opportunities of doing business in Russia with insights from our experts
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who is interest in or currently doing business in Russia.