The China-California Business Forum was founded to promote and highlight California's trade and investment cooperation with Chinese provinces, and to encourage individual California and Chinese business leaders to explore and develop business opportunities.
The past four Forums attracted 1,600 local and Chinese attendees.
The 2023 Forum is the first one after the Covid-19 pandemic, joined by a Chinese delegation of 150+ top business leaders and trade officials from seven provinces. With Jiangsu Province, the Guest Province of Honor of this year, the Forum will feature keynote speeches, panel discussions, and networking opportunities.
- 8:30 am - 9:30 am PDT—Registration
- 9:30 am -10:45 am PDT—Opening Ceremony
- Emcee: Frank Mottek, Senior Money Anchor
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT Breakout Session I & II
- I. Clean-tech
- II. E-Commerce
- 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm PDT—Business Networking
- 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm PDF—Luncheon
- Keynote Speech：China’s most recent opening-up measures and CIIE
- SUN Chenghai, Deputy Director General, China International Import Expo Bureau
- 2:15 pm - 3:15 pm PDT—Breakout Session III
- III. Bilateral FDI Opportunities
- 3:15 pm - 3:45 pm PDT—Business Networking