Join us during Export Week for an introduction to international trade webinar and learn how the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC), the U.S. Commercial Service and the Small Business Administration (SBA) are helping small businesses begin their export journey and increase their international sales.
Each year, thousands of U.S. companies boost their bottom line and competitiveness by meeting world demand for innovative, quality, U.S. products and services.
This webinar will focus on how U.S. firms can gain greater market access by exporting and what to consider to ensure your company is ready to conduct business internationally.
- Discussions to be had before “going global.”
- How to begin developing international business strategies.
- The U.S. Commercial Service’s Global Diversity Export Initiative.
- Resources from the Small Business Administration for new-to-export companies.
- Kendee Yamaguchi, Deputy Assistant Secretary, International Trade Administration, U.S. Field, Global Markets
- Gabriel J. Esparza, Associate Administrator, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of International Trade
- Ali Natale, International Trade Specialist, U.S. Commercial Service Philadelphia