The San Bernardino International Airport, in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration, and the California Inland Empire District Export Council (CIEDEC) proudly presents the 29th Annual Inland Empire World Trade Conference.
This year's conference will focus on challenges and solutions for doing business in the Indo-Pacific Regions:
- Foreign policy
- Opening New Markets Overseas for U.S Exporters
- Supply Chain Solutions
Who should attend?
Current or future exporters who want to learn more about global trade.
- Sales and marketing professionals responsible for understanding global market trends.
- Operations and logistics professionals responsible for identifying new ways of streamlining global operations.
- Senior-level executives and strategists responsible for positioning their companies to respond quickly to global trends and opportunities.
- Investors and professional advisors who are representing exporters.
8:00 am - 9:00 am PDT—Registration & Networking Breakfast
9:00 am - 9:30 am PDT—Opening Remarks
9:30 am - 10:30 am PDT—Panel Discussion: Emerging Trends in U.S. Indo-Pacific Strategic Policy
10:30 am - 10:45 am PDT—Q&A
10:45 am - 11:00 am PDT—Closing Remarks
- Dr. The Hon. Peter S Watson, President & CEO, The Dwight Group
- Kavia Kusum, Co-Founder & CEO, Combustion Associates Inc.