For small- and medium-sized U.S. exporters, there is a long list of requirements and considerations to bear in mind. Operating internationally brings additional layers of compliance and coordination that can sometimes be difficult to manage.
During this webinar, international experts from Plante Moran and the U.S. Commercial Service will discuss topics affecting those who sell outside of the United States, such as value-added tax, foreign-derived intangible income, and foreign currency concerns; and topics affecting activity outside of the United States, such as permanent establishment, withholding taxes, and tax considerations for digital services. In addition, we’ll talk through free trade agreements, foreign trade zones, and more.
- Define key focus areas for small- to medium-sized U.S. exporters.
- Develop an understanding of the major tax considerations for small- to medium-sized U.S. exporters.
- Larissa (Rissa) Harris, international trade specialist, U.S. Commercial Service Cleveland, OH office
- Lisa Roelofs, principal, international tax, Plante Moran
- Scott Sneckenberger, partner, management consulting, Plante Moran
- Darren Srebnick, director, U.S. Commercial Service Columbus, OH office
- Julio Valdez, senior manager, management consulting, Plante Moran
- Keith Piwko, partner, international audit, Plante Moran