In conjunction with World Trade Month, the World Trade Center New Orleans will host the inaugural Louisiana International Trade (LIT) Conference.
The LIT Conference will serve as Louisiana’s premier conference on trade and logistics, bringing together a robust compilation of panel discussions, marketing and networking opportunities, keynotes and appearances by high-ranking State and Federal officials, an exhibit hall and more.
The LIT Conference is a signature event for the World Trade Center New Orleans, serving as a valuable resource to members across the international trade and foreign direct investment community.
- 8:00 - 9:00 CDT: Networking Breakfast
- 9:00 - 9:45 CDT: The Protocol of International Business Development
- 10:00 - 11:00 CDT: KEYNOTE: The Challenge of Striking the Right Balance Between National Security and Trade
- 11:00 - 11:45 CDT: The Future of the Transportation and Logistics Industry
- 11:45 - 12:45 CDT: Networking Lunch
- 12:45 - 1:15 CDT: Energy on a Global Scale - Hydrogen and LNG
- 1:15 - 1:45 CDT: Energy on a Global Scale - Offshore Wind
- 2:00 - 2:45 CDT: Selling the Louisiana Brand
- 2:45 - 3:30 CDT: CLOSING KEYNOTE: Ambassador of Ireland to the United States of America - Geraldine Byrne Nason
- 3:30 - 4:30 CDT: Post-Conference Cocktail and Networking Recption