The 2023 NADEC Annual Export Conference will bring together distinguished speakers including business leaders, high-ranking U.S. and foreign government officials, exporters, trade service providers, and trade promotion agencies. This Conference provides space for industry peers to share expertise, proven export strategies, effective resources, and more during concurrent sessions.
Featured keynotes and panels will focus on Trade Policy Updates and Export Opportunities and Challenges. The NADEC Trade Policy Committee has identified timely issues that need to be addressed in order for U.S. exporters to have a fair playing field and competitive advantage in the global marketplace.
Planned topics include updates on:
- Global Supply Chain issues (disruption, resiliency, security, regulations);
- Africa (opening new opportunities);
- EU – Working with our allies, Indo Pacific Framework;
- How the U.S. can counter the China trade threat;
- Opportunities for re-shoring and near-shoring; and
- Best practices for local DEC engagement at the grass-roots level, including Congressional trade advocacy.
DEC members can take the lead in building the trade DNA (of future exporters) and unlocking export potential.
- Early-bird registration (until 4/1/23): $249
- Regular registration (4/2/23 - 5/9/23): $299