Are you a small business looking to expand? Did you know that the best way to boost your bottom line is to look outside of our U.S. borders?
Selling internationally can help protect your bottom line from the ebbs and flows of one domestic market, while granting you access to more buyers. Learn about access to markets, access to capital, and access to resources to help your business enter the global marketplace!
Join experts from the U.S. Small Business Administration, U.S. Commercial Services, EX-IM Bank, and the Alaska Small Business Development Center to learn how you can:
- Access export resources.
- Find international buyers.
- Obtain financing.
- Protect your foreign receivables.
- John Brislin, International Trade & Finance Specialist (Export Finance Manager) for Washington State, Northern Idaho and Alaska
- Abby Martinez, Regional Director, Export Import Bank of the U.S.-Western Region
- Debbie Franklin, Director U.S. Commercial Service, Alaska Office
- Carlos Machuca, Alaska Small Business Development Center, Anchorage Center Director