A Summary of World Trade Month 2022
May is World Trade Month (WTM), providing an opportunity to recognize the importance of international trade to the U.S. economy and to encourage businesses to begin or expand their export efforts.
The theme for World Trade Month 2022 was "Overcoming Challenges; Unleashing Growth", and the success of the month proves why that is happening:
- There were 101 different WTM events posted on our events calendar.
- More than 10,000 people registered for one or more of those events.
- We estimate there 23,000 registrations to those 101 events.
According to our survey of WTM participants:
- 62.8% attended three or more WTM events.
- 64.6% rated the events "Great"—the top choice.
- 95.5% enjoyed receiving the email newsletter with the WTM Fact of the Day.
Our favorite quotes from survey respondents:
- "Love it! Can't wait until next year!"
- "Great product for the international community. THANK YOU!"
- "It was a wonderful resource. I look forward to next May!"
- "Really impressed with the program, content and having the opportunity to choose from many different topics of interest."
Make sure you're ready for World Trade Month 2023. Scroll down below and signup for World Trade Month 2023 updates, so you can be part of the crowd participating in and learning from World Trade Month!
Sign Up for World Trade Month 2023 Updates
We’re already collecting events and updates for World Trade Month 2023. Get on our mailing list and be the first to know about WTM 2023 events.