Companies that export are 17% more profitable than those that don’t.
. . .
“Exporting can be one of the best ways to grow your business:
- Grow your bottom line (companies that export are 17 percent more profitable than those that don’t).
- Smooth your business cycles, including seasonal differences.
- Add management and intercultural expertise.
- Use Production capabilities fully.
- Defend your domestic market.
- Increase your competitiveness in all markets.
- Increase the value of your intellectual property should you choose to license it.
- Increase the value of your business should you choose to sell it (and start another).”